Saturday, December 8, 2007

a moment for some deep thought

after reading bday comment from my friendster
suddenly I discover one thing
many of my friends n juniors
thought I ought to find a match

Its not that I have some weird hobbies
(dont worry, I'm 100% men)
or that my 'gf-to-be' standard is high
mayb I dont wanna be tied yet
tied by things called love

sometimes I envy
people that are couple
but...
Am I ready to face the changes?
I dont know, I just dont know...

luckily (or not)
there wasnt anyone confess to me
and me? I havent confess to anyone yet
for the time being
focus on study n carrier
is my 1st priority

whether I'll be in a relationship
or remain single
time will tell the story

nb:
pls dont ask me
do I like someone now or not
I wont answer
untill I sort out my feeling

1 comment:

ReN said...

JM...加油。。。